Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To Kick Things Off...

I'll probably add an actual entry for the day later on, but I figured I should make an "about me" entry of sorts. I started this blog because my friend recommended that I do so. Really, I just don't feel like venting to my therapist (or the family one, anyway). She's the one I see most often and I can't stand her. I don't know when I see my individual one and I honestly don't even know her name. The therapy program I'm in is ridiculous. It does nothing for me. Not that I expect everything to be done for me. Not at all. It's just that it's obvious that one cannot do everything alone. I asked Elisa (my family therapist, whom I also see alone, unfortunately on the same day I see her with the family) for some help finding a longer-term treatment facility to stay in because therapy was not helping me and being in my house is just making things worse and she looked at me, confused, and asked what I was asking for. I told her her license should be revoked and I don't know how she got it in the first place, among other things....

I just need to get out of here as soon as possible. And school. High school is a bitch. And I'm done with it. I'm ready for college and I have been for ages. I was already in ATYP English (Academically Talented Youth Program). That's higher than AP College English. I can't understand why the school won't let me go to the community college and move on the university if I'm ready for it. I looked up the information already. I wouldn't need to get a GED or anything, just take the proficiency test. My mother acts as if I don't have a mind of my own, which makes no sense because if I didn't I wouldn't have been able to look up all of the information I needed.

Anyway, I'm gonna go now before this turns into an entire entry and I have nothing to write about later.

~Tsual

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogs can definitely help with venting.
Mind if I ask why you need a therapist? I'm currently seeing one for depression myself (Who would think that happy Mistreena would be depressed? Oh, right, Hi! It's Mistreena Posting a comment on your blog Tsual! How's things with you? I guess they don't seem too good? I hope that having a blog will help relieve you of any feelings and frustrations you have - I know having one helped me a lot a few years ago...um yeah. Just thought I'd post the first comment :D Let you know someone's reading and cares. Always a nice thing ^_^
lol ttyl!